This classic introduction remains an enduring favourite. With the simplicity and clarity that is the hallmark of Sri Chinmoy s writings, this comprehensive guide takes you from the first stages of concentration and meditation through the advanced practice of contemplation. Topics include:
* Meditation techniques that anyone can learn
* How to unfold your deepest spiritual self
* Developing your power of concentration
* How to find and keep lasting peace of mind
* How to break through negative emotions like anger and fear
* Awakening the heart center to discover the power of your soul . . . plus a special section in which Sri Chinmoy answers 150 questions on a wide range of experiences often encountered in meditation.